Do you want to make this beautifull tiara? .....this is how to make it...
Material that you’ll need:
3. Plastic headband
4. Imitation jewelry
|Plastic head band|
Here are the steps:
1. Tied up the end of wire to headband and put inside 65 beads into the wire. Tied up the wire again to the other end of headband.
|Tiara beads first step|
2. Put inside 10 beads and make triangle, the space on the bottom is 5 beads. Make the same 4 triangles.
|Tiara beads second steps|
|Tiara Beads Third steps|
3. Continue with the same triangle but add more 3 beads to make a small circle on top of it.
|Tiara beads fourth steps|
4. Make the same triangle but this time add 5 more beads to make the circle, so it will be higher than before.
|Tiara beads fifth steps|
5. For the front part. Put inside 7 beads and then the imitation jewelry continue with 7 more beads. And tighten up. The bottom space is the same with the other, 5 beads.
|Tiara Beads sixth steps|
6. For the half part of tiara, make the same pattern like before. And then you can wear it to the party.......